just a site for me to post my thoughts and comments on things I like and see every day. maybe these are mostly guy things, but I think that's information that is sometimes lacked coz most sites like this are about girls???? maybe not. whatever....

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Nokia 7900 Prism

Nokia revealed yesterday their latest line of fashion phones - the Nokia 7900 and 7500 Prism. Both phone carry a werid diamond shaped texture and keypad. Like the Nokia 7280 that I had, these are both under the "fashion phone" line. The 7900 being the higher end model is one of the first phones to sport a 16 million color OLED (Organic LED) display and has 49 color options for keypad illumination.

However it only has a 2MP camera as opposed to the 5MP camera on the upcoming SonyEricsson K850i. This Nokia looks really cool, but I think the K850i will have more features. MAYBE if this phone beats the K850i to the market..... the cool lights may steal me over and I might get it instead....?? who knows?
Here's a pretty nice site: Nokia Prism Collection

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).